2019 EOCA Grant for Non profit organisations for Conservation Projects
Deadline: November 30, 2018.
The European Outdoor Conservation Association (EOCA) is seeking applications from eligible non-profit organizations for its grant programme to implement conservation projects in any country around the world except North America. Project applications are shortlisted according to their ability to meet EOCA’s criteria for funding (see below). Using this criteria, the shortlist of projects is drawn up at the sole discretion of the General Managers, the Scientific Advisors and EOCA’s Board of Directors. The General Managers will seek further advice from EOCA’s Scientific Advisors if required. Due to the many diverse nationalities making up the whole panel, all applications must please be written in English.
- Nonprofit organisations can apply to the Association for grants to implement a conservation project in any country around the world except North America (where the Conservation Alliance provides funding for conservation efforts from the North American outdoor industry).
- Project applications must:
- protect a threatened species or habitat;
- have a link to the outdoor enthusiast; and
- involve hands-on practical conservation work.
- Members of EOCA can nominate up to three projects (from different, or the same organisations) each year.
- The projects to successfully win funding will be chosen from the shortlist via a public vote and an EOCA’s members vote. The public vote is held in conjunction with a range of national magazines throughout Europe.
Available grants of up to €30,000 to implement a conservation project.