2019 CcHUB/ Google for Startups PitchDrive Asia for African Startups
Deadline: May 20, 2019.
PitchDrive II by CcHUB, in partnership with Google for Startups, will engage 10 of Africa’s top hardware and deeptech based startups on a tour of exciting tech cities in Asia. PitchDrive Asia 2019 by CcHUB, powered by Google for Startups, will engage 10 of Africa’s top hardware and deep-tech based startups on a tour of exciting tech cities in Asia from August 15 – August 31.
1. Do you run a deep tech (AI, ML, Mixed reality, etc) or hardware based startup?
2. Are you a legally registered enterprise able to demonstrate a minimum of 12 months revenue-generating operations?
3. Can you demonstrate income generation in the last 12 months?
4. Are you based in Africa?
5. Are you (Founder/Co-founder/ CEO) available for the tour from August 15th till August 31st?
The focus of PitchDrive II is to facilitate Africa-Asia collaborations to strengthen deep technology companies in Africa by creating a platform for startups to:
1. Take key learnings from the Asian technology market and apply them locally to improve their businesses.
2. Discover and engage suppliers or manufacturing partners to strengthen their businesses.
3. Explore funding opportunities.