2019 British Council Nigeria Creative Enterprise Programme
Deadline: December 10, 2018.
- Will be in the age range 18 – 35 throughout the programme (i.e. until December 2019)
- Nigerians Only
- Will have received training or have existing skills in fashion (sewing, pattern making, design, draping, pattern making etc.) or filmmaking (cinematography, directing, acting, screenwriting etc.) and have demonstrable capacity in these areas.
- Will be interested in starting their own fashion or film business or getting employed in these industries in the immediate future
- Will be available full time to participate in programme activities from 14 January to 31 March 2019
1.Participants will receive workspace and access to equipment that they need to develop new products and outputs.
2. They will also receive mentoring, advice and short work placements to improve their understanding of their industry, further strengthen their skills and develop their business plans.
3. Participants will receive intensive (artistic and business skills training in Lagos