2019 AIMS Health and Interventions Monitoring with Artificial Intelligence Program
Deadline: August 30, 2019.
AIMS invites applications from qualified men and women of any nationality for postdoc and PhD positions available in our Health and Interventions Monitoring with Artificial Intelligence (HIMAI) project. By using approaches substantially reliant on machine learning and AI, the HIMAI project seeks to transform the practice of pharmacovigilance and the diagnosis and control of various diseases.
1. Desired knowledge/experience:
- advanced probability theory and statistics
- advanced calculus
- pattern-based (including deep learning) & theory-driven machine learning
- programming in Python, C++
- software development for feature & smart phones
- 3D printing
- digital circuit design
- hybridization capture of nucleic acids
- nanopore sequencing
2. Minimum academic qualifications:
- PhD in mathematical science (for postdoc positions)
- MSc in biological or mathematical science (for PhD positions)
Email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “HIMAI application”. Have two confidential reference letters sent under separate cover to the same email address with the subject line “HIMAI application reference”.