Procter & Gamble Paid Internship – Strategic Purchasing in Geneva
Do you have a passion for analytics and strategic, critical thinking? Do you see yourself engaging in commercial and relationship activities with P&G Suppliers? You “can smell and close a great deal”? You want to face different challenges every single day? Then Strategic Purchases is your place to be.
They spend more than $40 billion/year in goods and services to produce some of the best consumer products in the world. Strategic Purchases is a critical discipline within the Product Supply organization, which controls the spend on items ranging from raw & packaging materials and equipment to marketing services, software and outsourced manufacturing services, guaranteeing a challenging learning environment across industries and sectors.
As a Purchases Intern in this ecosystem, you will work with a Purchases Manager, leading a significant project within one of our segments or spend areas.
- Analyze sourcing markets and build industry knowledge.
- Integrate and collaborate with cross-functional business teams.
- Look for new technologies, and advise your internal business partners with innovative solutions and providers.
- Influence individuals both externally and internally and build the right relationships to deliver excellent results.
- Own the recommendation for an important project or commercial transformation.
- Always treat our suppliers honestly, ethically and fairly: we consider our suppliers as partners in our journey to deliver our renowned products around the world.
Please note that to be eligible for an internship you need to be a student for the major length of your internship or, if you are taking a gap year between the Bachelor and Master, this gap should not exceed 12 months.
- Strong interest in the commercial aspects of business.
- Real passion for learning and applying skills to deliver business results.
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to connect the dots.
- Strong communication & collaboration skills.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Competitive compensation
- Housing support: we provide you with a furbished accommodation in Geneva at a convenient rate, co-located with many other interns/new hires (applicable only if you currently live >75km from Geneva).
- Round trip ticket to Geneva, subsidized meals in our canteen, free public transport in Geneva, on-site gym, company store, on-site hair salon, sports teams and “new-hire network” are among the many benefits.
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Make sure to attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB