2024 France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program (Funded)
Deadline: January 10, 2024.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
The Eiffel Scholarship Program has two components:
1. The master’s component offers 12 to 36 months of funding to enable scholarship holders to
earn a master’s-level degree.
2. The doctoral component supports up to 18 months of mobility. It is open solely to doctoral
candidates who will begin their first year of doctoral study on or after September 1, 2023.
ELIGIBILE FIELD OF STUDY
The two broad disciplines of the Eiffel Scholarship Program embrace the following fields of study:
1. Science and technology
2. Biology and health
3. Ecological transition
4. Mathematics and digital sciences
6. Humanities and social sciences
7. French history, language, and civilization
8. Law and political science
9. Economics and management
- Master level: Eiffel scholarship recipients receive a monthly allowance of €1,181 in addition to certain direct services, notably international airfare, domestic travel support, insurance, assistance in seeking housing, and cultural activities.
- Doctoral level: Eiffel scholarship recipients receive a monthly allowance of €1,700 in addition to certain direct services, notably international airfare, domestic travel support, insurance, assistance in seeking housing, and cultural activities
- Tuition and fees are not paid by the Eiffel program at either the master’s or the doctoral level: However, recipients of French government scholarships are exempt from tuition charges for programs leading to a national diploma (master, doctorate) or accredited engineering degree in public institutions of a scientific, cultural, or professional nature overseen by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research, in accordance with article R719-49 of the national education code
Apply through the OFFICIAL LINK