2023 McKinsey’s Forward Program for Young Africans
Deadline: June 20, 2023.
Forward is a free, five-month online learning program offered by McKinsey to equip young talent with must-have practical skills to succeed in the future of work. Forward is a three-level learning journey where you can develop new ways of thinking, boost your confidence, and learn to lead with purpose. At the end of the program, receive a McKinsey Forward digital badge and join an exclusive global network of young, life-long learners.
To access Forward, you must meet the following criteria:
- currently reside on the African continent (all countries)
- currently employed, self-employed, or in between jobs
- have no more than five years of formal work experience
- have completed post-secondary education (for example: diploma, associate degree, undergraduate degree)
- have a good command of the English language, as the program will be conducted in English
Gain the skills and tools to:
- turn complex business challenges into opportunities using structured and creative thinking
- communicate with impact to move your audience to action
- apply agile ways of working and spot opportunities to use data and technology
- be adaptable, and build resilience and emotional awareness to work successfully–both independently and in teams, especially in times of change