2023 ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Young Nigerians
At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, they are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of their Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of their people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
They invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a degree in Engineering or BSc in any one of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical or Civil.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS office applications.
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Suite (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and Publisher)
- Proficient in the use of Adobe
- Excellent Communication skills
Perform Administrative and Field functions as follows:
- Collate Loss prevention Observation (LPOs), Review for quality and upload to Business Support Centre (BSC)
- Collate Monthly team work hours to meet deadline for submission to BSC
- Prepare meetings decks and participate in the meetings
- Collate weekly reports & attend to every other scheduled/unscheduled Office requests
- Participate in sites inspections and document the inspection report as may be required
- Assist Ergo Contacts with Ergonomics assessment of personnel
- Monitor contractors safety activities ensuring they meet company specifications and standards
- Perform any other responsibilities as may be required by the SSHE Manager
- As a Graduate Intern, you will participate in the Company’s one year graduate internship program in fulfilment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), contributing in fresh graduates’ professional development and exposure to the benefits the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
- The positions are based at Lagos and Eket in Nigeria.
- You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.