2023 Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarships
Deadline:June 5, 2023.
The University of Edinburgh will offer twenty Masters scholarships for eligible part-time distance learning Masters programmes offered by the University.
- Scholarships will be available for students commencing any online part-time learning Masters programme offered by the University in session 2023-2024.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- Applicants must be nationals and residents of the following countries:
- Eligible Countries Edinburgh Global Online Learning Masters Scholarship (496.2 KB PDF)
- Eligible countries for this scholarship are based on the categories ‘Least Developed Countries’, ‘Other low income Countries’ and ‘Lower Middle Income Countries’ as stated by the Organisation for Economic Corporation and Development Assistance Committee. Full list can be found at: DAC-List-of-ODA-Recipients-for-reporting-2022-23-flows.pdf (oecd.org)
Applicants will be asked to include the following within their personal statement: Within your personal statement please include:
(a) the specific elements of this programme that attracted you to the University of Edinburgh
(b) confirm how successful completion of this programme will benefit your career and personal development.
(c) how this will enable you to contribute to your community/region or country?