2022 Mastercard Australia Summer Internship
Deadline: September 16, 2022.
Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment?
Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
Are you motivated to stay on the cutting edge of technology?
Mastercard are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. They are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. They ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. They believe as their company grows, so should you. They believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Mastercard Intern Program is a comprehensive program where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives. Successful candidates will be assigned to a business unit within International Markets for 8 – 12 weeks.
- Evidence of strong academics, penultimate year of study ( graduating between June to December 2023).
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking.
- Strong technical, system and operations knowledge within financial services.
- Project management, problem solving and planning skills with a demonstrated record of successfully managing multiple projects.
- Ability to work on a team and independently.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience of worked in technology roles in financial institutions is an added advantage.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Energetic and enterprising individual.
- Display high degree of initiative & agility.
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Please merge your CV, cover letter and transcript into one PDF document and upload during your application.
- Mastercard Australia will not be able to sponsor intern and fulltime employment visa therefore only candidates who possess full legal working rights in Australia will be considered.