2021 YPARD Country Representatives for the Africa region: Call for Applicants
Deadline: December 1, 2020.
YPARD Africa is seeking young, innovative and fresh spirited professionals to take on the role of a Country Representatives (CR) and continue its work on enabling and empowering young agricultural leaders shaping sustainable food systems.
- In this call, we are looking for young people specifically from: Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Sudan and Tunisia.
- In case you are from another country in the Africa region and we do not have this country chapter (See the list of active chapters here), you can also send us your application (according to the instructions below) and we can discuss opening a new country chapter.
- To lead initiatives that enable you to work to improve young people’s perception of agriculture in your country
- Help young professionals to reach their full potential in agricultural development by being the voice of YPARD and represent the members of the community in your country.
- Have a useful tool for your future aspirations in the working field by being the YPARD country representative
- Have the opportunity to travel abroad
- Have a great asset for your CV as YPARD connected to SDC, GFRAS, GFAR, FAO and many other partner organizations (our partners)
- Have the chance to connect/ get to know other YPARD members – not just at the African level but also globally
- Contribute to agricultural development in your country and Africa
- This is a voluntary position (non-salaried position) that will not interfere with your day-to-day activities. You will have full support from the YPARD Africa and Global team.
They encourage those interested to send a one-page motivation letter and CV to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] with the subject “YPARD Africa Country Representative – THE SPECIFIC COUNTRY” for example “YPARD Africa Country Representative – Libya”.