2021 Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program
Deadline: May 31, 2021.
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a 2 year full-time paid commitment that is designed to build a movement of leaders who will work towards eliminating educational inequity in Nigeria.
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship is a transformational leadership program that equips Fellows with transferable leadership skills to effect change beyond the classrooms in the communities they serve.
- Teach For Nigeria is looking for promising future leaders who are vision driven and committed to transforming Nigeria through education.
- They are looking for individuals with varied levels of experience including recent graduates, working youth, experienced professionals and entrepreneurs.
- Teach For Nigeria fellows are citizens of Nigeria or of Nigerian origin. Teach For Nigeria is open to Nigerians who after the program can be a contributing change to education in Nigeria.
- To be eligible, you must be a Nigerian citizen, hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and be younger than 35.
As a Teach For Nigeria Fellow, you are a part of a movement of young leaders working to eliminate educational inequity. In addition, these are some benefits of being a Fellow:
1. Opportunity to be part of a movement that is changing lives and that will change society
2. Extensive leadership development training
3. Intensive teacher training
4. Real responsibility from day one
5. Opportunity to be a part of a global network of change agents from across 52 countries
6. Access to a Mentoring Programme, offering a unique opportunity to achieve professional and personal development
7. Access to professional development and network of supporters
8. Ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training and skills workshops
9. Opportunity to design and implement a social change project
10. A stipend for two years including during the school holidays.