2021 Swedish Institute She Entrepreneurs Leadership Programme for Women Entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa region
Deadline: February 2, 2021.
She Entrepreneurs is a leadership programme for highly motivated women entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa region who are building successful and sustainable businesses with the potential to make a difference in their societies. In the past nine years that the programme has been running, many successful entrepreneurs received support that helped them expand.
She Entrepreneurs is a practical and hands-on leadership training based on real business experiences, collaborative learning and participant-centric design. The programme provides tangible tools, insights and connections for participants who want to grow their businesses and develop as entrepreneurs, as well as leaders.
- The opportunity to plan and strategise for your business in an inspiring and collaborative learning environment.
- Regular support and input through sessions with expert mentors on an individual level as well as through group coaching.
- Increased self-awareness as a leader and deepened understanding of how to build effective and motivated teams, while also taking care of your own work-life balance and long-term wellbeing.
- Increased knowledge on topics such as business development, communication, business innovation, crisis management, growing through partnerships, finance and funding.
- New perspectives on responsible and sustainable business practices from a social and an environmental perspective, as well as tangible tools for measuring your value creation.
- A strong and active community of likeminded women.
You are welcome to submit your application if you are a woman entrepreneur between the age of 22 and 45 (born 1975 – 1999) with a business that:
- is already operational and ready to expand;
- has the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model, generate a positive social impact, and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals;
- is based in Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine or Tunisia.
In addition, you should:
- have a proficient command of both written and spoken English;
- be willing to pay it forward by contributing at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in your home country during the programme.
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme in Stockholm
- Flight tickets to and from on-site meeting in Stockholm
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
- Visa expenses exceeding 500 SEK (approx USD 60)