2021 Rainoil’s Graduate Trainee Program for Young Nigerians
Deadline: November 25, 2020.
Rainoil’s Trainee Program seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates in Nigeria. The program is designed to fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at Rainoil. To upskill the Trainees through our Rainoil Academy Program as well as on-the-job training through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role. The Program is designed to adopt a blended learning approach – classroom and online learning experience.
- First Degree in Accounting and Engineering related course.
- With a minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) or Upper Credit. ·
- Have 0 – 2 years’ work experience ·
- Not more than 26 years old by 31st of December 2020 ·
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Trainees will also be exposed to role play development experience through job rotations and other holistic career development interventions which include career counselling, mentoring and coaching.
- The Rainoil Graduate Trainee Program is an opportunity for top graduates to be part of a company that has & continue to set the pace in the downstream subsector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.