2021 PTCIJ & NAREP Oil and Gas Media Fellowship for Journalists, Media Professionals, Researchers and Analysts in the Oil and Gas Sector
Deadline: February 14, 2021.
The Premium Times Centre for Investigative Journalism (PTCIJ), through its Natural Resource and Extractive Programme (NAREP), is pleased to invite journalists, media professionals, researchers and analysts in the oil and gas sector to apply for its flagship 2021 media fellowship.
NAREP aims to strengthen the capacity of media and civil society to demand transparency and accountability in the extractive sector by enhancing media and civil society collaboration in the reporting of activities in the industry. It seeks to highlight issues, and help set the agenda for the government in designing strategies for revenue diversification by looking beyond oil. This fellowship aims to advance natural resource journalism in Nigeria.
- Open to journalists, media professionals, researchers and analysts in the oil and gas sector
- Female journalists are encourage to apply
- Applicants living with disability are encouraged to apply
- Pitches must be centered around the oil and gas sector
- Training and Mentorship opportunities for fellows
- Access to data and resources in the oil and gas industry
- 100,000 Naira monthly Stipend
- Media Appearances on topical oil and gas issues