2021 Nigeria NLG Graduate Trainee Program for Young Nigerians
Deadline: October 12, 2021.
Nigeria NLG are constantly looking for talented and motivated new employees who can contribute to the success of their company.
They seek to engage suitably qualified candidates for employment into the following positions:
1. TRAINEE OPERATOR (PO/2021/001)
The Job Objective: To carry out daily field operational activities in the assigned plant area in a safe and efficient manner; contributing to steady and sustained production in line with daily production targets.
2. TRAINEE TECHNICIAN (PM/2021/001)
The Job Objective: To execute Field or Workshop Maintenance tasks, to meet work Programs, safety requirements, and quality standards in order to ensure plant integrity, reliability and availability in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Both positions are located in Bonny Island, Rivers State.
1. To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE OPERATOR position, candidate should:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
2. To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE TECHNICIAN position, candidate should:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics), Metallurgy, Instrumentation Engineering obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
For both positions, in addition to the requirements above, candidates should:
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology
- Have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2018
Attachment of the underlisted documents is mandatory:
- Government issued Birth Certificate
- Copies of Tertiary education certificates
- Copies of Secondary education certificates
- Copies of Primary education certificates
- NYSC completion certificate
All interested prospective applicants should:
A. Log on to www.nigerialng.com
B. Click on “Careers”
C. Click on “Current Vacancies”
D. Click on “Register with Us” on Related Links to register
E. Click on “Login to Job Portal” on Related Links
F. Search and click on the position to access the details and apply
G. Attach /upload copies of relevant certificates along with application – on the Job Portal
During application, please note the following:
- For best user experience, do not use Mobile Phones. Only make use of laptops and desktops
- Ensure you have any of the following Supported Internet browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later