2021 Nasser Fellowship for International Leadership for Young Emerging Leaders
Deadline: June 16, 2021.
chairmanship of the African Union for the year 2019- to play its mandated role of strengthening the African youth role by providing all forms of support, habilitation and training, in addition to empowering them to occupy leadership positions, in order to capitalize on their capacities and insights.
the Afro-Asian People’s Solidarity Organization / Africa Agenda 2063 / Sustainable Development Goals 2030/ South – South Cooperation / African Union Roadmap on Harnessing the Demographic Dividend through Investments in Youth and African Youth Charter. By way of example, the Fellowship offers an equal opportunity to both genders as indicated in the 5th Goal of the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals. The Fellowship also seeks to empower young people and give to actors from different countries of the world the chance to connect and forge partnerships in various fields, not only at the continental level but also at the international level, as referred to in the 17th Goal.
- The applicant must be a citizen in the countries of Africa, Asia and Latin America
- Passport valid for 6 months after the end of the Fellowship
- English or Arabic (Speaking, Reading and Writing) proficiency or both Languages.
- The applicant must have proven experience in field work
- The applicant must be between the age of 20 and 40
Fellowship covers only the accommodation, local transportation, field visits and meals only while the applicant or his/her organization shall bear the international travel expense.