2021 Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa Limited Business Analyst Graduate Program for South Africans
Deadline: February 23, 2021.
Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa Limited (MRoA) has been operating in South Africa for over 50 years, although the Munich Re (Group) was active on the Continent via Munich Re in Munich for some years prior to commencing the Southern African operation in Johannesburg in 1968. The Head Office of MRoA is in Johannesburg, with a client service Life office situated in Cape Town.
Are you a recent graduate who enjoys being part of a team and is able to relate well to people from different backgrounds and cultures? Are you techno-savvy with good analytical, interpersonal and communications skills? If you answered yes to the above then this might be the opportunity for you.
- As a Graduate at Munich Re of Africa, you will be expected to:
- Take part in Soft Skills and Technical training
- Participate in cross-divisional project teams
- Participate in Company Business Projects (where applicable)
- BCom in Economics or Finance/Business related degree
- Exposure to programming languages preferred
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint.
- An excellent academic record
- Individuals who are driven and passionate
- Accountable, competent & decisive
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Practical and analytical problem solving skills
- Knowledge seeker – studious and willing to learn new skills
- Flexibility – being a creative thinker
- Work/Life balance
- Great working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Learning and Development
- 12 months fixed term contract (with a possible 1 year extension)