2021 MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Uganda
Are you a young, energetic and enthusiastic person aged between 22-26 years? If the answer is a resounding YES, then we are looking for you!
Recruitment for our Global Graduate Programme for 2021 has officially kicked off and we are excited to meet graduates who have ambition, drive and ideas to join the MTN family.
- Energetic and enthusiastic individuals aged between 22-26 years with a 1st class or Upper Second university degree completed not later than 2018.
You should have qualified in any of the following disciplines:
- Bachelors in Digital Marketing
- BSc. Commerce
- BSc. Economics
- Business Administration
- This programme will provide you with an accelerated career path and the opportunity to genuinely make a difference in your community.
- Through this programme we will grant you high-level business exposure from day one where you will have an opportunity to experience rotations in different areas of our organisation.
- This challenging and rewarding adventure will see you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts where you will develop future solutions that will shape not only the future of our customers but yours too.
- The MTN Global Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development in partnership with the MTN Global Leadership & Career team, as well as on-the-job development through placement into strategically aligned roles.
- The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in South & East Africa, West Africa, and the Middle East.
- The blended learning experiences will include critical experiences, immersive experiences coupled with coaching and mentorship.