2021 Movistar/One Young World Digital Inclusion Scholarship to attend OYW Summit
Deadline: May 26, 2021.
At Telefónica Hispanoamérica we aim to promote universal access to the advantages offered by digital services, which is why we approach digital inclusion from a cross-cutting vision that includes the pillars of Accessibility and Affordability, as well as Digital Skills, Connectivity and Innovation in Digital Content and Services.
In addition, the emergence of COVID-19 has highlighted the relevance of connectivity for people’s lives. Therefore, in this context, digital inclusion has special relevance, mainly directed towards the urgent reduction of the technological gap in rural areas of Latin American countries.
For this reason, with One Young World we join forces to promote initiatives that contribute to the strengthening of digital capabilities in all parts of Latin America.
- Aged 18 – 30 at the time of the One Young World Summit 2021 which will take place from 22-25 July 2021 online.
- Eligible Nationalities: Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Uruguay, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile, and Venezuela.
- Lead an initiative focused on bridging the digital divide in Latin America.
- Lead an initiative with a special focus on innovation.
- Evidenced impact of the initiative.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Commitment and potential benefit to the communities or territories where he/she belongs.
- Willingness to be fully engaged with Movistar Delegates.
- Motivation to participate in One Young World.
- Full access to the One Young World 2021 Virtual Summit.
- Dedicated support & service from the One Young World Delegate Services team.
- A mentorship scheme between Movistar Scholars and Delegates.