2021 Leventis Foundation Master’s Scholarship for Nigerians
Deadline: April 5, 2021.
Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece and the A. G. Leventis Foundation, offer for the academic year 2021-2022.
Alba Graduate Business School is an accredited, research-driven academic institution with international distinctions.
• Nigerian Citizenship
• 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
• Excellent command of English language
• At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece
- One (1) full scholarship covering only tuition fees (100%) for the MSc in Finance program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
Applicants should apply online by registering at: http://www.campusweb.acg.edu/ICS/Admissions_ALBA/
and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by April 5th 2021 to:
Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
OFFICIAL LINK: http://www.alba.acg.edu/media/321613/leventis_mba2021_advert.pdf