2021 KDI G20 Global Leadership Program
Deadline: February 28, 2021.
This program has been designed for experienced managers, practitioners and decision makers in their respective organization who will be working in some capacity as a leader, change agent, or facilitator in promoting global development or on G20 agenda-setting. They welcome all of applications from G20 countries and emerging countries.
- This program is designed for experienced practitioners and decision makers who will be working in some capacity as a leader,
change agent, or facilitator in promoting global development or G20 agenda-setting.
- Each applicant should possess a minimum of three years of work experience, or be at the middle manager level in his/her current
- A strong proficiency in the English language is required, as all courses and coursework will be conducted in English.
- This is a blended program that will be offered using online and
offline methodology. Calling upon participants to share their
respective experiences, the online lectures will include lessons from
Korea’s development experience with regards to growth strategies,
trade and industrial policies, human development and other key
development areas. G20 development agenda issues will also be
addressed. Topics that may be covered during the course include
how to overcome challenges to development amidst global changes
in healthcare, energy, climate change and technology.
- The program also incorporates a Field Study trip to Korea. This
Field Study component is designed to optimize opportunities for
participants to engage in in-depth discussions with the speakers and
fellow G20 participants, as well as participate in activities outside the
classroom that can build upon your online/classroom learnings.
Application Link: https://forms.gle/kxc7AE5yyZ7q9sMe8