2021 IFC Global Internship Program
Deadline: March 8, 2021.
The IFC Global Internship Program (GIP) offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of IFC and the broader World Bank Group, and be a part of the largest private sector development institution in the world. Selected interns will be offered short-term temporary contracts with IFC that can begin as early as May and end as late as October 31, 2021. The GIP encourages individuals to bring new perspectives and innovative ideas to IFC’s work, while improving skills in a diverse and highly stimulating environment. In addition, it is a great way to enhance your CV and build an international network of professionals dedicated to ending extreme poverty and boosting prosperity in the developing world.
- Candidates must be in the first or second-to-last year of a Masters’ level program, with at least three years of relevant experience.
- Please see the available internship opportunities with additional selection criteria
- Successful short-listed GIP candidates are directly hired and paid by interested departments worldwide, based on their business need and the particular profile of the candidate.
- Operational assignments cover various areas of work, such as participation in sector-specific market mapping, investment proposal reviews, financial modeling and analysis, portfolio management, upstream work and advisory services activities. Other assignments can cover a range of activities in corporate and support departments.
- Following a thorough evaluation process at the conclusion of the internship, successful GIP interns are encouraged to apply to the WBG Young Professionals Program should they meet such application requirements, or to any other full-time opportunity available after graduation.