2021 Huawei Spark Malaysia – Tech Competition
Deadline: February 28, 2021.
Huawei is calling on Tech Companies across Malaysia to join this competition for a chance to enter the Huawei Spark Accelerator program to power your Company with financial, go-to-market, mentoring & networking support, and more.
1. 5G Applications: A “killer” application that unlocks the true features and potential of 5G, e.g. mMTC, URLLC, eMBB
2. AI/ML & Analytics: Applications and solutions that demonstrated significant improvement, e.g. productivity, economics etc. with the use of AI and machine learning
3. IoT: With the proliferation of IoT devices, what do you bring to this world with the use of IoT technology (devices, connectivity and platform)?
4. Mobile Edge Computing (MEC): As a cornerstone of 5G and IoT, how does your solution leverage MEC in order to bring benefits to enterprises and consumers?
5. Mobile & SaaS Applications: Any digital enablers/disruptors that leverage mobile and web-based applications.
6. AgTech: Develop digital solutions aiming to improve the yield, efficiency, and profitability of agriculture.
To be eligible for this competition your Company must:
– Have a commercialized products/services with booked revenue of minimum USD 200K
– Be present domiciled in Malaysia
– Have a solution in one of the categories listed in the Brief.
For the winner:
- Admission to Huawei Spark Fire
- Admission to the Huawei Spark “Accelerate” Tier
- USD 125K Cloud Credits
- Additional TusStar Prizes
2ND AND 3RD PLACE
For the 2nd and 3rd Place:
4TH AND 5TH PLACE
For the 4th and 5th place:
6TH TO 10TH PLACE
For the 6th to 10th place:
For ALL participants of Huawei Spark Malaysia:
- Benefits from TusStar