2021 Hague Institute of Innovation of Law (HiiL) Innovating Justice Challenge
Deadline: April 30, 2021.
The Innovating Justice Challenge invited all startups that are transforming the justice sector to become part of our 2021 Accelerator cohort. Since 2011, we have successfully funded, trained and scaled over 120 startups globally. We are the only accelerator worldwide dedicated to justice and SDG16.
The Innovating Justice Challenge invites the most promising justice startups from:
- East Africa (except Uganda)
- West Africa
- Southern Africa
- MENA region (especially Tunisia, Lebanon and Jordan)
They are looking for justice startups that empower people with break-through innovations to create better
- working conditions with their employer
- separation terms with their spouse
- protection against theft, fraud and violence
- arrangements about noise, damages and property access with their neighbour
- housing maintenance and rent conditions with their landlord
- agreements on ownership, registration and use of land
- contracts, fraud protection and compliance for their small business.
They are especially interested in startups that work on what we’ve identified as potential game-changers.
HiiL’s Justice Accelerator offers you a 4-month long programme that provides you with:
- €10,000 non-equity seed funding.
- Full training program delivered by industry specialists: business growth, marketing, team & leadership, impact measurement and much more.
- Coaching sessions and mentorship on topics of your choice.
- Access to HiiL’s global network of justice leaders, legal tech organisations and top level researchers.
- International exposure and potential investment opportunities.
- Chance to win up to €20.000 at the pitch event of the Innovating Justice Forum.