2021 Future Africa Internship Programme (FAIP)
Deadline: April 15, 2021.
The Future Africa Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an excellent opportunity to gain industry experience, test-drive their careers, and be exposed to the great stuff from giants in their industries. It also allows you to gain new perspectives, innovative ideas while you improve your skills in a diverse environment amongst the next generation of future leaders.
- Applications for the FAIP are open during specific periods and would be advertised.
- Applications for phase one of the FAIP opens March 29th 2021, and runs till April 15th, 2021.
- All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period.
- Applicants are required to provide a letter of recommendation from their course advisor, head lecturer or professor.
- Selection and matching is based on vacancies, performance during FAIP Training, availability for a minimum period of 3 months, with a maximum period of 5 months.
- The Internship program is open to anyone with less than two years of work experience.
- To qualify for placement, applicants must have some experience or skill in their chosen field of interest.
- Have strong communication, interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work in a team.
- If the applicant is a university student, they must have completed at least the second year of a university program.
- Multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
- This is a fully-funded internship program. This would be communicated to successful candidates.
- There would be an e-certificate given at the end of the program.
- Successful applicants will undergo an industry best practice training over a period of Ten days. The training is broken down into small sessions (max. 40mins per session).
- Once successful, candidates will be matched with an organisation but will be expected to complete a learning path of that industry over a period of 3 months.