2021 FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship Programme
Deadline: February 28, 2021.
The 2021 FAO-Hungarian Government Scholarship Programme application is open to interntational students.
The following Master of Science degree courses are being offered in English for the 2021-22 academic year:
- Agricultural water management engineering (Szent István University)*
- Plant protection (Szent István University)*
- Crop production (Szent István University)*
The following universities and faculties are participating:
- Szent István University, Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Gödöllő
- Szent István University, Georgikon Campus, Keszthely
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Citizenship and residency of one of the eligible countries
- Excellent school achievements
- English language proficiency (for courses taught in English)
- Good health
- Age (candidates under 30 are preferred)
Residents (who must be nationals) of the following countries are eligible to apply for the Scholarship Programme:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo1, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Republic of Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North Korea, State of Palestine, the Philippines, Republic of Cabo Verde, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
1References to Kosovo shall be understood to be in the context of Security Council Resolution 1244 (1999).
The scholarship will cover:
- application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes
- dormitory accommodation
- subsistence costs
- health insurance.
Please read the related documents
Would you have additional questions, please contact
OFFICIAL LINK: http://www.fao.org/europe/news/detail-news/en/c/1369300/