2021 Ernst & Young Better Working World Data Challenge
Deadline: June 15, 2021.
Don’t just predict the future. Join the Better Working World Data Challenge and use your tech skills to build a better one. The 2021 Better Working World Data Challenge asks participants to develop an automated fire-edge detection and forecasting model using airborne and satellite imagery from NASA, the European Space Agency, and Geoscience Australia to help tackle the global threat of bushfires.
- EY and Microsoft are looking for problem solvers, analysts and anyone who craves a challenge and wants to help build a better world.
- You just need to be a university student or have less than two years of professional experience.
- If you have less than two years of professional experience then you can also join the Challenge, but you will need to pay to use Azure.
- Students get free access to Azure, Microsoft’s cutting-edge technology stack, as well as free Microsoft IT certifications
- Access to tutorials and training
- The opportunity to collaborate with others around the world
- The chance to win up to US$10,000 in cash prizes
- The top 30 finalists in each challenge will also win mentoring from EY
- Registrations are already open and you can enrol here.
- You can enter the challenge as an individual or as a team (maximum four people).
- You can make multiple submissions (maximum one per day) with your account before the challenge closes.