2021 Eni/ University of Pavia MEDEA Master Programme for Foreign and Italian Citizens
Deadline: April 18, 2021 (Foreign Citizens) and May 16, 2021 (Italian Citizens)
The MEDEA Master is an MBA course aimed at graduates with degrees in technical, scientific and economic disciplines, both from Italy and internationally, and at those already working in the energy and environment sector wanting to gain a more in-depth understanding of these areas. The course is focused on the themes of energy and the environment and takes an international and interdisciplinary approach. The academic staff includes an internal team and professors from leading Italian and international universities, along with experienced managers and experts from Eni. The teaching is made up of lectures, blended learning such as flipped classrooms, which combine online study and classes, case studies, learning by doing, project work, seminars and conferences, as well as onsite visits.
Italian candidates must:
- hold an Italian degree with a final grade of 105/110 (or 95/100) or above, obtained in economics or engineering, or an equivalent academic qualification from an international institution
- be younger than 28 on December 31 of the year in which the Master’s course begins
- have excellent English language skills
Applications are accepted from Italian candidates who are expected to graduate in the July preceding the course start.
Non-Italian candidates must:
- hold a degree from a recognised university, obtained in economics, engineering, mathematics, physics, chemistry, geology, statistics
- be younger than 32 on December 31 of the year in which the Master’s course begins
- have excellent knowledge of English
Every year, Eni offers a number of full scholarships that cover the cost of the MEDEA Master’s (worth €25,000) including teaching materials, the use of company canteens and a monthly cash allowance.
OFFICIAL LINK: https://www.eni.com/en-IT/careers/medea-masters.html