2021 Education for Sustainable Development Okayama Award
Deadline: July 15, 2021.
The award conducted by Okayama City and ESD Okayama Award Steering Committee will reward outstanding ESD practices in local communities around the world to support the organizations carrying out ESD activities and promote ESD to local communities globally through showcasing their initiatives.
- Organizations based in any country, including Japan, implementing ESD activities in local
communities are eligible to apply for the Global Prize.
- Only one application per organization can be accepted.
- Projects eligible for this award are ongoing and have been running for at least two years as of April
- Projects in the planning stages are not eligible.
- The organizations that have won the ESD Okayama Award in the past cannot apply with the award winning projects, but can apply with other projects.
US $3,000. The Global Prize will be given to up to two projects.
- Please complete the ‘ESD Okayama Award 2021 Application Form’.
- Prepare a video or slideshow of the project and upload it on YouTube or Facebook.
- Please note that a video or slideshow cannot be over 5 minutes.
- Please upload the data on ‘YouTube’ or ‘Facebook’, and write the URL on the column of the Application Form. Please do NOT send the data by e-mail.
- If you have several videos or slideshows, please select ONE and give its URL.
- If you have difficulty to make a video or slideshow, please send us pictures by email (5 to 10 pictures).