2021 Development Bank of Southern Africa Graduate Programme for South Africans
Deadline: March 19, 2021.
Have you recently completed your first degree or are you studying towards a postgraduate qualification? And are looking for an organisation that will kickstart your career and take it to the next level?
From March 1, 2021, the DBSA will be accepting applications for a two-year Graduate Programme, an intensive career development initiative that centres young people who want to work in development finance.
They are looking for young people who are self-starters, dynamic, bold and agile. The drive is to do our part to bolster our country’s human capital, and help develop professionals with impressive work ethic, integrity, who are innovative, high performers, with an undisputed service orientation.
Students who have completed their final year degree or a post-graduation programme in one of the following specialisations:
• Marketing/ Communications/ Journalism/ Media Studies
• Business Studies/ Continuity Management/ Strategy/ Risk Management/ Supply Chain Management
• Economics/ Development Finance/ GIS/ Econometrics
• Finance/ Accounting/ CA(SA)/ CFA
• Social Sciences/ Environmental Science/ Sustainability /Gender/ Developmental Studies/ Innovation
• Quantitative Surveying/ Engineering/ Information Technology/ Mathematics/ Informatics/ Statistics
• Human Resources/ Organisational Development/ Change Management
• Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- During this programme, young people will be exposed to working with government and the private sector.
- They will be placed in various departments within the institution, under the tutelage of division and practice heads, learning from the best.
- At the end of the programme, participants in the Graduate Programme will espouse the DBSA’s shared purpose of Building Africa’s Prosperity.
Ensure that you have the following documents before you click the link below to register:
• Certified copy of a South African ID
• Certified copy of your qualifications to date
• Certified copy of your academic record
• A copy of your CVTo register, please click: Registration for DBSA Graduation Programme