2021 Continental Reinsurance Pan-African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards for Business Journalists from Across Africa
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Business journalists from across Africa are invited to submit, within the next three months, entries for the 6th edition of the Pan African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards.
Now in its sixth year, the Journalism Awards target business journalists from Anglophone and Francophone countries in Africa and aims to recognize and acknowledge the good work of media on the continent.
Sponsored by Continental Reinsurance, the Pan-African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards recognise the outstanding work of journalists on re/insurance from across the continent.
The categories in the 2021 awards are:
- Best Re/Insurance Print Article [English]
- Best Re/Insurance Online Article [English]
- Best Re/Insurance Broadcast Article [English]
- Best Re/Insurance French Entry [Print, Broadcast or Online]
- Submission can be either a published article (print or online)or a broadcasted radio/television clip in English or French.
- The review period is the 12 months leading up to the submission deadline date.
- Entrants have to be based in an African country.
- Only 1 article can be entered for each category.
- Award recipients are recognized at the Awards Ceremony to be held alongside the CEO Summit event and will receive a complimentary invitation to the event. The cost of travel and hotel accommodation will be borne by Continental Re.
- The names and photos of the award recipients and the awards that they have won will be published in Continental Re’s literature and online channels to celebrate the achievements of the award winners.
- Recipients may use their award titles for their own professional development.