2021 Chinese Government Scholarship-AUN Program for Scholars from ASEAN Nations
Deadline: February 18, 2021.
The Chinese Government Scholarship-AUN Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China for the ASEAN University Network (AUN) to sponsor students, teachers, and scholars from ASEAN nations to study in China and to enhance the academic exchange and mutual understanding between China and ASEAN members.
1) Applicants must be a citizen of an ASEAN member country (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam), and be in good health.
2) The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must be:
- A bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs
- A master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
The China-AUN Scholarship Program provides a full scholarship which covers, tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Candidates can either:
A. Apply to the AUN Secretariat for CGS opportunity without any pre-admission Letter. In this case candidates can select their preferred institutes during online applications process.
B. Apply to your target university for the pre-admission Letter once recommended by the dispatching authorities as an eligible candidate.
- Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students (visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or
http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in).
Please note that AUN’s Program Category is ‘Type A’ and Agency Number is ‘00005.’ Once the correct Agency Number is entered, the name of the agency will automatically emerge.
OFFICIAL LINK: http://www.aunsec.org/China-AUNscholarship2021.php