2021 Chevening Western Balkans Cyber Security Fellowship at Cranfield University
Deadline: November 3, 2020.
The Chevening Western Balkans Cyber Security Fellowship is aimed at mid-career professionals with demonstrable leadership potential in the field of cyber security or cyber policy in the Western Balkans.
The fellowship is funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office.
The fellowship is delivered at Cranfield University, at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom (Shrivenham Campus).
To be eligible for a Chevening Cyber Security Fellowship, you must:
- a citizen and currently live in one of the following: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro or Serbia.
- Return to your country of citizenship at the end of the period of the fellowship.
- Have a postgraduate level qualification (or equivalent professional training or experience in a relevant area) at the time of application.
- Have at least seven years’ relevant work experience prior to applying.
- Have significant work experience in cyber security or cyber policy issues, either as a policy formulator, commentator, or academic.
- Have a good working knowledge of English which may be assessed by qualified English language assessor, OR in the application form and at interview.
- Not hold British or dual British citizenship.
- Agree to adhere to all relevant guidelines and expectations of the fellowship.
Each fellowship includes:
- Full programme fees.
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship.
- Return economy airfare from the Western Balkans to the UK.
OFFICIAL LINK: https://www.chevening.org/fellowship/western-balkans-cyber-security/