2021 CaterpillHERs and Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship Program for Women Led Social Enterprises in Pakistan
Deadline: November 30, 2020.
With the partnership between CaterpillHERs and Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship, we are bringing GSBI® to Pakistan. GSBI will provide women-led SGBs in Pakistan business curriculum, business acumen, networks, and mentors they need to gain agency to build “investment-readiness”. We are seeking 15 women-led SGBs from Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Hyderabad.
- Businesses should be focused on bringing a positive change in society with direct or indirect impact on global poverty or any other SDG.
- Founders must be engaged in the operations full-time and must be registered as a for-profit, non-profit or a hybrid organization.
- Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs) are defined as businesses with five to 250 employees that have significant potential to scale.
- The program requires passion and commitment by the founders and that’s the only thing we seek and evaluate our participants on.
- The program is totally free of cost with no equity or liability to any of the selected entrepreneurs. The only payment required is your full commitment to finish the program
- Their mentors act as your advisors. Each enterprise will be assigned two mentors – one providing Silicon Valley/global insights and one providing local context to give each enterprise high-touch and individual-level attention and resources.
- They understand that you wear multiple hats being an Entrepreneur. The program is equipped with soft skills training, office hours, and demo pitching sessions to keep your confidence amped up.
- The methodology focuses on the “Justifiable Ask.” This focus effectively asks: “If I were an investor and you came to me with that “ask,” here are the questions I would ask.”
OFFICIAL LINK: https://www.caterpillhers.com/gsbi/