2021 Canon Young Champion of the Year Award
Deadline: May 21, 2021.
Canon are looking for the next young person who has campaigned for a good cause around a social or environmental issue. If you passionate about supporting a local or global issue, and are between 9-21 years old, then you can submit an entry to this free-to-enter category, sponsored by Canon EMEA.
Whether it be mental health, cyber-bullying, well-being, environmental sustainability, education, charity activism, animal welfare, diversity & inclusion or any subject linked to the above SDGs, we want to hear how you are making people aware of the issue you are championing. The Young Champion can enter themselves (if over 18) or they can be nominated by a parent, guardian, company or the charity / organisation in which they are championing / aligning to.
- Awards programme is open to all organisations of any kind… companies large and small, charities, not-for-profits, social enterprises, NGOs, membership and accreditation organisations and government departments including local and county councils.
- They don’t just recognise businesses that are operating responsibly, or supporting / partnering with worthwhile causes. We also actively encourage entries from organisations that have been specifically set up or adapted to offer a product or service that tackles a social or environmental problem.
- Entrants must be between 9-21 years old on 21st May 2021. If you are under 18, an adult will need to submit the entry on your behalf.
- All finalist entries will receive unlimited tickets to the 2021 virtual ceremony.
- The finalist entries will each receive a Canon SELPHY Square QX10 and winners a Canon EOS entry level DSLR (model TBC) and a certificate.
To enter, you will need to submit up to 1000 supporting words and up to 6 images to tell your story.