2021 Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship at MCI Entrepreneurial School on SDGs
Deadline: March 31, 2021.
Supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is a joint mission of the 8th UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and MCI | The Entrepreneurial School®. This scholarship under the patronage of Excellency Ban Ki-moon shall allow students engaged in the SDGs
to study and develop at a prestigious university institution in Europe.
The scholarship is applicable for the first year of the respective master program.
- Applicable to all nationals.
- Students who have been engaged and committed to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and aim to further engage with and promote these goals during their studies.
- Available for freshers who are required to pay the current annual tuition fee.
- A one-off scholarship of up to 10,000 EUR to cover (part of) the current annual tuition fee.
- Scholarship amount will offset the corresponding amount of the tuition fees for the first academic year; it cannot be used to cover any other expenses like travel, accommodation, etc.
Along with the required documents like CV, evidence of language proficiency and proof of non-EU nationality, applicants must include:
• A statement (approximately 500 words) that recounts the applicant’s current (or past) commitment to one or several SDGs including reference to concrete evidence / documentation.
• A motivation letter describing the applicant’s future goals in support of the SDG(s) and explaining how their chosen MCI degree will help them achieve these aims. The motivation letter should also explain how applicants would benefit from the awarded scholarship (financial aspects).
OFFICIAL LINK: https://www.mci.edu/en/continuing/scholarships-grants