2021 Africa Initiative for Governance Scholarship for Young Nigeria and Ghana Citizens
Deadline: October 15, 2020.
The AIG Scholarships are targeted at graduates between the ages of 25 and 35 with strong intellectual capability, outstanding academic achievements, leadership skills and a passion to contribute to the development of Africa’s public sector.
To be eligible for consideration for the award of an AIG Scholarship, you must:
- a citizen of Nigeria or Ghana
- Be between the ages of 25 and 35 years (must not be 36 years old by December 31, 2020)
- Have a first-class or second-class upper undergraduate degree with honours (or equivalent international qualifications), as a minimum, in any discipline. For applicants with a degree from the USA, the minimum GPA sought is 3.7 out of 4.0
- Be preferably top 10% of graduating class (First, Second or Master’s Degree) – evidence to be provided
- Provide evidence of game-changing leadership and resultant impact
- Show skills and interests outside of academics (evidence to be provided)
AIG will fund scholarships for Africans (Nigerians and Ghanaians) with high leadership potential, to undertake an intensive postgraduate world-class training in governance and public policy.
OFFICIAL LINK: http://www.aigafrica.org/Our-initatives/AIG-Scholarships