2021 Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowships for Indian Nationals
Deadline: June 30, 2021.
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) will award Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowships to outstanding engineers to recognize, encourage and support translational research by individuals to achieve excellence in engineering, innovation and technology development.
All areas of engineering, innovation and technology are covered by this fellowship.
- The scheme is applicable to Indian nationals working in India in various capacities of engineering profession in public funded institutions.
- The scheme is also applicable to Overseas Citizens of India working in permanent positions in public funded Institutions in India.
- The applicant should possess adequate professional qualification and hold at least a bachelor’s degree
- This applicant should have a minimum of five (5) years of service left in the parent organization as on the date of the award.
- The applicant should not be holding any other fellowship and in the event of selection, he/she will have to opt for only one of the fellowships.
- The fellowship amount is Rs. 25,000 per month in addition to regular income.
- A Research grant of Rs.15.00 lakh per annum
- An Overhead of Rs.1.00 lakh per annum to the host institute.
- The fellowship is taxable as per IT rule of Government of India.
- The nominations can be sent by the Heads of the Institutions/ organizations, Presidents/ fellows of National science/ engineering academies, SS Bhatnagar Awardees and JC Bose awardees.
- The nominations will be accepted throughout the year. The nominations received up to June 30, 2021 shall be considered for selection during the Financial Year 2021-22 and those received after June 30, 2021 shall be carried forward to be considered for selection for next financial year 2022-23.
- To download the Nomination Form please CLICK HERE