2020 Young Professionals Development Program Online Fellowship Cohort 3
Deadline:November 25, 2019.
The Young Professionals Development Program wishes to announced its Young Professional Program Cohort -3 application. The Online Fellowship Cohort 3 expands diversity and creativity in six tracks of online training in (Technology & Cyber-security, Leadership, Communication skills, Volunteering and Entrepreneurship) through a competitive recruitment base selection.
- Fellow must be at the age range 18-35 years
- A citizen from any of the African Nations.
- Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in their community.
- Interested in leadership and entrepreneurship for Africa sustainable development.
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people.
- Can demonstrate creativity, innovation and self-direction.
- Ability to attend the online training in its entirety through out the training duration and must be fluent in both oral and written English.
- At the end of the entire training, fellows will be awarded with certificate of achievement and become a member of YPDP’s Alumni upon graduation.
- Fellows will be taking through the various forms of professional online training to prepare them for leadership role in their respective endeavors, and future opportunities.
- Application Open October 1, 2019
- Application Close November 25, 2019
- Notification Selected Candidate for Interview: December 5, 2018
- Final Selection December 20, 2019
- Fellowship Duration: January 5, 2020 – May, 2020.