2020 YALI TV Country Correspondent Coordinator Recruitment
Deadline: October 4, 2019.
YALI TV is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants in YALI TV member countries to fill vacant positions in the Organization. YALI TV is the premier television platform showcasing inspiring and informative stories of Young Africans across the continent and beyond. The initiative would also develop media content that is best in value- based leadership to stream online via social media and on selected television channels across Africa. YALI TV is situated in Accra Ghana operational from the YALI RLC West Africa office at GIMPA, Accra-Ghana.
1. A national and alumni of the YALI RLC or MWF of the YALI Africa country
2. Minimum of First Degree/HND from a recognized institution preferably in Arts Management, Communication, Journalism, Digital Media or related fields.
3. Demonstrated experience working in media, communication and or reportage.
4. Experience of team/cooperative working
5. Good written and oral communication skills
6. Basic IT competency and regular access to the internet
7. Willingness to attend virtual and onsite meetings within the YALI Africa country and at the HQ
YALI TV DOES NOT pay salaries to volunteers, however allowances would be paid to coordinators on specific YALI TV assignments depending on the financial capacity of the organization at the time.
Volunteers may also enjoy the following benefits;
1. Opportunity to network with young leaders across Africa
2. Travel cover to attend YALI TV Media Summit and HQ annual meetings/workshops
3. Press Pass to YALI TV interest events in CU Country or overseas
4. Contribute to the creation of a formidable digital media mouthpiece for young African Leaders across the globe “Africa’s Next Big Thing”
1. Applicants should submit an application (addressed to the Corporate Affairs Coordinator| YALI TV) and Curriculum Vitae via firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Subject: Country Correspondent Coordinator – (Name of Applicant)