2020 World Of Legal Research Blog Writing Competition
Deadline: July 10, 2020.
At World of Legal Research they provide the best academic research base services for students, teachers, teaching assistants, paper presenters and authors. They are organising our 1st Blog Writing Competition.
The theme for the year is LEGAL EDUCATION In a modern world ever-changing world it is important to improve and expand on legal education. There is a need to increase the ambit of the area. As such the World of Legal Research has identified 7 topics that are in need of more research and an academic discourse.
- Role of Technology in Legal Education
- The Curriculum in Law School
- Are Laws Schools preparing Law students for real life/careers
- Shift from publishing research papers to publishing of Blogs
- Futility of current assignments/projects format
- Differential Treatment: Private universities and mlus
- Are Law schools able to emphasize enough on legal research
Open to Law Students and Research Scholars.
- 1st Rank : Cash Prize of Rs. 2000/- + Internship Opportunity at World Of Legal Research
- 2nd Rank : Cash Prize of Rs. 1500/- + Internship Opportunity at World Of Legal Research
- 3rd Rank : Cash Prize of Rs. 1000/- (2 Prizes)
- Best 1st Year Submission : Cash Prize of Rs. 1500/- + Internship Opportunity at World Of Legal Research
- Internship Opportunity : For the best blog from each Category (Can be converted to position later on)
- Exceptionally well written Blogs will be published on our website
- The top 5 Submission in each category might be worked upon further to be published on the World Of Legal Research
- E-Certificate for participation will be provided to all the participants.
- All submissions must be the original work of the authors and represent significant contributions. We strictly do not tolerate plagiarism.
- The length of the blog is to be between 800 to 1200 words.
- Plagiarism shall be checkedby plagiarism software
- A separate cover page with the name(s) of the author(s), their associations, and their contact coordinates should be included. Authors are instructed not to mention and thereby disclose their identity in the main text of the manuscript, except the cover page.
- Manuscripts must be submitted electronically as a Word document file specifically. (.doc or.docx).
- Joint Contributions: Collaborative blogs by up to a maximum of two authors shall also be considered.