2020 Total Petroleum Ghana Limited Graduate Program for Ghanaian Youths
Deadline: February 29, 2020.
Total Petroleum Ghana Limited is part of the global Total Group, which is one of the largest major integrated oil and gas companies in the world. In Ghana, the company has a significant presence of over sixty years in the oil marketing industry and has a wide retail network and business operations spanning Petroleum Products, Lubricants, Aviation, Bitumen, and Solar.
This innovative program is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity which consists of a six (6) month local contract and twelve (12) months international exposure (subject to performance) in Total affiliates, within Africa, to discover one of its three main business lines – Commercial, Finance, Technical(Operations).
They are interested in Ghanaian candidates who have attained a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours’ Degree from recognized Ghanaian institutions within the last year and must have completed National Service.
Candidates must be less than 27 years.
Degrees must be in the following disciplines:
- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics or related business fields
Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage.
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities:
- Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills
- Team player and leadership qualities
- Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Must also be computer literate
- Must be able to speak French
CVs should be sent together with a brief motivational letter to this link > >https://bit.ly/2GnYzqV