2020 Teach For Pakistan Fellowship Program
Deadline: February 2, 2020.
Teach For Pakistan was piloted in Karachi & Lahore from 2011-2016 and recruited & supported over 100 excellent teachers and education leaders.
The two-year Fellowship is the cornerstone of our movement. Teach For Pakistan recruits motivated and talented individuals to teach in under-resourced schools, transforming student outcomes and gaining critical skills and knowledge about the education system.
After the Fellowship, our Alumni take forward the movement for educational quality, becoming lifelong champions for every child’s right to an excellent education. Join a movement of future leaders working to reform the education system.
They encourage individuals from all academic and professional backgrounds to apply. Their requirements include the following:
- At least a Bachelors degree from an accredited university, completed by June 2020
- Pakistani citizenship or a valid National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) or Pakistan Origin Card (POC)
- Fluency in English and Urdu
- Successful completion of the pre-placement Training Institute in July and August 2020
- Two-year commitment to the Fellowship with candidate’s choice of placement in either Islamabad or Peshawar
1. Teaching and Leadership Training & Coaching in globally renowned models of pedagogy and leadership development.
2. Project Management Training enabling you to design and manage a School/Community Development Initiative.
3. Access to Teach For All Global Network of social innovators, leaders and educators through learning and networking opportunities.
4. Work Experience Recognition from Top Local and International Graduate Schools at universities such as the Lahore University of Management Sciences and National University of Sciences and Technology in Pakistan, and Harvard, Colombia, Princeton in the US, among others.
5. Professional Development through network of corporate and development sector partners, and Teach For Pakistan alumni.
6. Full-time, paid position for two years that challenges you to maximize your potential.