2020 Swedish Institute Management Programme for Changemakers from Northern Europe
Deadline: February 5, 2020.
Are you a change agent? Do you want to be a part of a business network of emerging leaders with a shared interest of working for a sustainable future in Asia, Africa and Europe? Join the Swedish Institute Management Programme and learn more about responsible leadership and sustainable business.
As a participant in the programme you will meet prominent figures in the commercial and political sectors as well as academia who will be presenting topics such as climate change, responsible financing, stake-holder engagement and leadership development.
In the programme you collaborate with the other participants to maximize your learning experience, creative thinking and how to lead value-driven change. The programme includes theoretical approaches, problem-solving using real business cases, interactive workshops and company visits.
- ou have previous leadership experience as a manager, team leader or project leader
- You have a senior position within trade, industry or the public sector where you’re working closely with business development
- You have a post-secondary education
- You have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English
- You work in a company or organisation where you have a platform and large internal network and the possibility to influence through different change projects.
- You are between 25-45 years old
- You are a citizen/resident of Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Sweden and Ukraine
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
Costs covered and arranged by you
- Flight tickets to and from modules
- Visas costs, when necessary, to all programme modules
- Occasional meals
- Occasional airport transfers
- Insurance when modules are held outside of Sweden
Applications are uploaded and submitted in the online application portal. Only applicants who have submitted a complete application will be considered for the programme. These are the steps in the application process:
- Create your profile/account online in the application portal
- Fill in the application online
- Upload your CV