2020 Startup North-East Virtual Incubation Program for Early Stage Nigerian Startup
Deadline: December 2, 2020.
Startup North-East Virtual Incubation Program is a 4-month entrepreneurship program designed to help startups solve prevailing problems that affect aid distribution and data management in the NorthEast.
This project seeks to identify and support innovative and technology-focused startups whose activities can create solutions to the problems in north east Nigeria, and especially address gaps in areas of aid distribution and data management.
In order to qualify for this funding, The following criteria have to be met:
- You must be operating in Nigeria
- The startup is in idea-stage or early-stage
- Can demonstrate the potential for future scale
- The solution must be solving problem around the key area of interest
- Startups should have a well-rounded, complementary team i.e. in-house capacity for product vision (what to build), technology (how to build it), and business (how to make money from it)
- Founders should have some unique insight or compelling worldview deep domain expertise and/or a strong grasp of the landscape an eye for detail tenacity, high conscientiousness, and a bias towards execution
- Solution should leverage technology
- GRANT: Business equity-free funding up to $3,000 each for 6 startups
- BUSINESS ADVISORY: Get access to a pool of mentors and business experts
- PARTNERSHIP: Access to network of partners
OFFICIAL LINK: http://startupne.venturesplatform.com/