2020 Roddenberry Prize for Social Entrepreneurs and Changemakers
Deadline: April 10, 2020.
The Roddenberry Prize seeks to highlight extraordinary organizations and support their efforts towards greater impact; seek out creative approaches from diverse members of our global community; and inspire others to take innovative and creative approaches to global problems.
The Roddenberry Foundation welcomes Prize applications from individuals, non-profits, social enterprises, and B-corps who meet all of the following:
- Individuals who are 18 years of age or older
- Organizations or institutions with a budget of $10mil or less
- Organizations whose primary focus of their work is either Education, Science, Environment, or Humanity
- Submit an application in English
- Include completed responses to all required application questions
- Agree to all legal terms and conditions of the Prize grant program
- Be able to legally receive grant funding
1. Four awards of $250,000 will be granted to organizations working in the areas of Education, Environment, Science, or Humanity.
2. In addition to the four $250,000 awardees, up to five organizations in each field will be recognized publicly as Prize Finalists.
OFFICIAL LINK: https://roddenberryfoundation.org/our-work/roddenberry-prize/about/