2020 Orange Ventures Africa Middle & East Seed Challenge
Deadline: July 19, 2020.
Orange Ventures Africa Middle & East is a dedicated investmentstream of Orange group on the African Middle & East continent with 50m€ assets under management and 5 companies in thecurrent portfolio.
They are looking to extend their scope to supporting more young and innovative businesseson the continent. Africa Middle & East Seed Challenge is a call for candidates to submit application for seed investmentsfrom 50k€ up to 150k€. The investees will be announced by September 2020 and will integrate the Orange VenturesAfrica Middle & East portfolio. Do you think you have what it takes?
- You have a bold vision with passion for disruption and expansion
- You are willing to partner with Orange
- You are a tech-driven start-up
- You are mainly operating in Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Sénégal, Tunisia, Morocco and Jordan
- You run Seed stage company, you have not raised more than €1m in total equity funding
1. Funding from €50K to €150K funding, convertible note with standards terms.
2. Connection to 12 months local mentor to support your business
OFFICIAL LINK: https://digitalventures.orange.com/mea-seed-challenge/