2020 Nudge Global Impact Challenge for Young Professionals
Deadline: July 1, 2020.
The Nudge Global Impact Challenge team wants to confirm that the Challenge will continue as scheduled starting 17 August. In view of the current circumstances, the four-day learning experience in the Netherlands (initially planned two months after the start of the programme, 19 – 22 October) will be reshaped into an online programme from October 2020 – April 2021.
The components of the learning experience will instead be spread over a seven-month period (October 2020 – April 2021). Participants will take part in activities such as individualised coaching sessions, learning modules with top sustainability and leadership experts, and connecting with peers in networking meetups. On 21 and 22 June 2021, a ‘Grand Finale’ closure event will take place in the Netherlands including the Nudge Global Impact Awards night in the Peace Palace in The Hague.
1. Open to young professionals with the ambition to change the world for better and eager to create the impact they envision.
2. You have at least a Bachelor degree or equivalent
3. You are between the age of 23 and 33.
4. Fluent in English (verbal and written)
5. You have a clear passion for sustainability, you want to develop yiour leadership skills and you are eager to make an impact.
At the Awards, the jury will choose 3 Winners. Their prize will be an amount of money to be used on a cause of public benefit connected to their impact project.
OFFICIAL LINK: https://www.nudgeglobalimpactchallenge.com/