2020 Moremi Initiative MiLEAD Fellowship Program for Emerging African Women Leaders
Deadline: February 28, 2020.
Moremi Initiative for Women’s Leadership in Africa invites applications from exceptional emerging African women leaders for the 2020 MiLEAD Fellows Program- to identify Africa’s most promising women leaders.
The MILEAD Fellows Program is a long-term and paradigm-shifting leadership development program to identify, develop and promote a new generation of young African female leaders to attain and thrive in critical leadership across Africa. The program targets dynamic young women interested in developing transformational leadership skills that help them address issues facing women and girls across communities in Africa. The MILEAD Program equips Fellows with the world class knowledge, skills, values and support systems they need to succeed as 21st century women leaders.
1. Applications are invited from young African women between 19 – 25 years of age, living in Africa and in the Diaspora.
2. The MILEAD Fellowship will be awarded to 25 outstanding young women who have exhibited leadership potential in their community, organization, and/or profession.
3. To be eligible for the program, an applicant must be African, living on the continent or in the Diaspora.
4. Agree to participate in allrequired activities related to MILEAD – beginning with a three-week residential Summer Institute in Ghana
5. Commit to a community change project
Download the full 2019 Application Package and Forms below. You could also request for applications package via email.
Completed application forms must be submitted along with a CV and two recommendation letters. All applications and supporting documents must be submitted via email.
Download MILEAD 2020- Full Application Pack
Download MILEAD 2020- Application Form
Download MILEAD 2020- Recommendation Form
OFFICIAL LINK: https://moremiinitiative.org/milead2020/